Type: Full Time
Address: 3687 Tampa Road, Suite 206, Oldsmar, FL 34677
Location Requirements: Must live in Tampa Bay area
Whole Aveda Salon and Spa is hiring a talented, motivated hairdresser to work in our Oldsmar location for both cutting and coloring.
Newly licensed hairdressers will participate in an intern/training program where we teach you the hard and soft skills you need for success in our salon. Experienced candidates can test past the internship phase.
- Current FL Cosmetology License
- Aveda experience a plus but not necessary
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Personal style and self-confidence
- Motivation and self-discipline
- A drive for growth and the motivation to maximize your paycheck
- Ability to thrive in a team salon environment
- A true passion for Aveda, the Aveda Mission & Aveda Rituals
- An openness to feedback, a coachable demeanor and a hunger for growth
- A heart for service; experience is the most valuable thing we give.
We hire the very best because we bring out the best in each other. The WHOLE Aveda salon team has a strong work ethic, dedication to guest service, a high level of skill, and a desire to continue advancing within their career.
We give our team every opportunity to develop their skills and achieve their goals, both personally and professionally.
- Two upscale locations in the beautiful Tampa Bay area
- Ongoing advanced trainings and professional education
- Unlimited growth potential; opportunities for advancement
- Marketing support to help you grow your clientele
- Supportive, drama-free, team-based environment
- Medical, dental, and FSA with full time positions
- Competitive commission structure so there’s no limit to your earning
- In-house educators to support your growth
- 40% off Aveda products
- Flexible schedules
Are you ready to join the WHOLE family?
Contact email@example.com or call 813.854.4455 for more information.